Phoebe Phillips and Crystal Fisher are just two, out of the hundreds of thousands of mums who have successfully lost weight and dramatically changed their lives with The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges.
They share their dramatic weight loss results and body transformations below and discuss the real reason why they’re so glad they joined The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Challenge.
It is never too late to turn your life around particularly when it comes to your health and fitness.
Fed up with feeling tired, unhappy and uncomfortable in their own bodies, Phoebe and Crystal signed up to The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges and have never looked back.
Not only have they lost significant weight, but they have also gained enormous amounts of energy and most importantly, are much happier in themselves. Their only regret – that they didn’t start it sooner!
These mums feel lighter and happier
Phoebe Phillips has lost 34kg and 5 dress sizes
How has the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge changed Phoebe’s life?
Having lost 34kg (from 110kgs -> 76kg) and 5 dress sizes (from size 20 to Size 8/10) Phoebe says:
- No longer am I always tired.
- No longer am I uninterested.
- No longer am I unmotivated.
- No longer am I lazy.
- No longer am I uncomfortable.
- No longer am I unhappy.
- No longer am I depressed.
The Healthy Mummy helped me to find me.
I found a whole new love for life!
I love being active!
I love eating good foods!
I love being a good example for my 4 children!
And more importantly, I love me!”
Crystal Fisher has lost 18kg and 3 dress sizes in 7 months
The real reason Crystal is glad she joined the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges.
Having joined The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges 7 months ago, Crystal says “I’m so happy I did, I just wish I did it earlier!”.
“The Healthy Mummy Challenges have helped me to:
- Eat healthier and to eat in moderation.
- Actually, do some exercise each day.
- Understand that it’s a lifestyle and not a diet. I love it.
- Lose 18kg and lots of centimetres since I started 7 months ago.
- Get down to a size 14 (nearly a 12) from a size 18/20.
- Meal plan and prep and be a bit more organised.
- Prepare meals/snacks in bulk in advance, so I have them on hand when I have a crazy day. See quick and easy meal prep ideas for when you are tired.
- Be inspired and motivated by all the other supportive mums out there.”
The Healthy Mummy team would like to thank Phoebe and Crystal for sharing their FANTASTIC weight loss results with us and the other ways in which The Healthy Mummy Challenges have changed their lives.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
The Healthy Mummy has been helping busy mums shift the baby weight and boost energy for eight years, and we are CONFIDENT that we can help you too.
Did you know the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is designed to help mums lose 4-5 kilograms a month WITHOUT avoiding whole food groups, going hungry and rigorous gym workouts?
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is home to 4,000 recipes, 4 weekly meal plans, 350 exercises, workout videos plus 24/7 support.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is not only a sustainable way to lose weight but is family-friendly, breastfeeding-friendly and can be customised to suit all dietary requirements (for example, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian etc).