15 Minute Banana Honey Mini Lunchbox Muffins
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to fill hungry tummies (yours OR the kids!) these 15 minute banana honey mini lunchbox muffins are ideal.
Just 6 ingredients and 15 minutes cooking time is all you need. Packed with protein from the quinoa, these are sweet without the need for added white sugar. Thanks to challenge member Cassie for sending us this recipe.
Why not make a double batch and freeze individually? You can then pop a frozen mini muffin in the lunchbox in the morning and it will be defrosted by morning tea.
- 1/4 cup quinoa flakes
- 3/4 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a mini muffin tray with 10 muffin cases (or spray with olive oil spray).
- Mix all ingredients together with a wooden spoon until combined
- Spoon mix into the prepared tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden
65 calories per mini muffin
If you love muffins, we’ve got more than FIFTY muffin recipes in the challenge hub for 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge members. Find out more or sign up HERE.