15 Minute Spicy Prawn & Coriander Soft Tacos
These delicious Spicy Prawn and Coriander Soft Tacos from our 15 Minute Meals 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge are a delicious meal that you can amend to suit the whole family.
These delicious Spicy Prawn and Coriander Soft Tacos are a delicious meal that you can amend to suit the whole family by reducing the spice or swapping the prawns for chicken.
They are so easy to make and only takes 15 minutes so can be whipped up mid-week when you are struggling to find the time or energy to cook.
The recipe comes from our 15 Minute Meals as part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 100 grams prawns, raw and shelled
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 mini tortilla wraps
- 1/2 cup mixed lettuce leaves, chopped
- 1/4 medium avocado, sliced
- 1/4 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the prawns, garlic and chilli and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the prawns have turned pink and are cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Prepare the tortilla wraps as per packet directions
- Fill each wrap with some lettuce, avocado and capsicum
- Top with an equal amount of the chilli prawns and sprinkle with coriander
- Squeeze over lime juice to serve
348 calories per serve
Get access to over 4,000 recipes like this one with the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To learn more about our 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE CLICK HERE or purchase our Smoothies.