2 Ingredient Healthy Chocolate Wafer Biscuits
At Healthy Mummy we are always on the search for healthy snack recipes for busy mums. This is why we love these 2 ingredients healthy chocolate wafer biscuit recipe provided by Healthy Mummy Community member Brooke Stagg.
These will satisfy your chocolate cravings and are ever so easy to make.
|Prep Time||5 mins|
|Passive Time||30 mins|
- 4 wheat cereal biscuit eg Weetbix
- 100 grams dark chocolate buttons
- Melt Chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted (be sure to stir in between).
- Slice Weetbix in half (holding firmly either side so it doesn't crumble) .
- Cut into half again so they end up in thin square pieces.
- Carefully spoon dip the Weetbix into melted chocolate to cover then place on baking paper on a tray.
- Add sprinkles, coconut or choice on topping for decoration. This is optional.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- To create a caramel wafer biscuit cover The Healthy Mummy caramel sauce recipe on Weetbix and then cover with melted chocolate. Calories will be higher for this recipe.
Two pieces is one serve. Calories 287 plus additional 13 (if coconut sprinkled on top)
Even if you are trying to lose weight or are following a healthy eating plan like the Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, you can still enjoy treats like this wafer biscuit recipe. And with only two ingredients, it doesn’t get much easier than this.
Get more delicious FREE healthy recipes. And lots of chocolate ones here!