250 Calorie Garlic Ginger Beef Stir Fry
For a quick and easy stir fry that can be on the table in 15 minutes, this Garlic Ginger Beef Stir Fry is perfect. Why not make extra and enjoy the leftovers for lunch the next day?
Feel free to switch up the ingredients – use other meat or tofu if you prefer, and whatever veggies you have on hand.
Like the look of this recipe? It’s from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Enjoy access to fresh and simple recipes like this as a member, including all of your desserts, snacks and main meals.
Find out more about the next challenge HERE.
- 320 grams of lean beef
- cooking oil spray
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger finely chopped
- 4 spring onions sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 cups green beans trimmed and chopped
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus trimmed and chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 200 grams rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander chopped
- Slice beef into strips.
- Place a fry pan over medium-high heat and spray with cooking oil. Add garlic, ginger, beans and broccoli and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add asparagus and beef strips and cook a further 2-3 minutes until beef is cooked and vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Remove from heat, add chilli and lemon juice and toss to combine.
- Cook noodles according to packet directions.
- Serve stir fry with noodles and garnish with coriander.
250 calories per serve