3 Ingredient Lovely Lemon Ice Blocks – Just 30c a pop!
If you have fussy eaters at home, you’ve probably noticed that they’re not exactly picky when it comes to eating ice blocks.
But with the vast amount of sugar and preservatives in commercial ice blocks, you might not want to give them to the kids too often.
The good news is that it’s so easy to make your own healthier version at home. While they’re not an everyday snack, they’re perfect to have on hand for a hot day.
This recipe comes from the Fussy Kids eBook. Do you have a fussy eater at home? You’ll love The Healthy Mummy Fussy Kids eBook, available from our shop.
Have you heard about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge? Each month our weight loss challenges are themed, targeting areas such as budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more. You can find out the theme of next month’s challenge HERE.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 litre sparkling mineral water
- Dissolve honey by placing the jar in a bowl of hot water.
- Place the runny honey in a jug with the lemon juice and stir well.
- Pour in the mineral water and stir again to combine.
- Divide mixture evenly into 8 ice block moulds and freeze overnight.
This recipe comes from our Fussy Kids eBook. As with all of our children's recipes, we don't count the calories as we are focused purely on flavour and nutrition.
The Healthy Mummy Fussy Kids eBook is available from our shop.