4 ingredient frozen chocolate lamington bites
Sometimes you just crave a frozen treat, especially when the weather is warm.
Thanks to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie, you can have something that is healthy AND delicious!
Cassie says, ‘I’ve created this delicious summer time frozen treat that will have the kids asking for more AND keep us mums cool while kicking those sugar craving to the curb!
This one is definitely worth making a double batch as they won’t last long one the kids see them!’
Cassie says you will need a silicon mini muffin tray for this one.
Love frozen treats? You’ll love the recipes in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
We’ve got recipes like Strawberry and Banana Frozen Yoghurt, Frozen Chocolate Bananas and Cherry Cheesecake Pops.
- 200 grams natural greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 1.5 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 40 grams dark chocolate at least 70% cocoa
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut plus some extra
- Mix yoghurt, cacao, melted coconut oil and maple syrup in a bowl until combined.
- Sprinkle the extra coconut into the bottom of ten of the silicon mini muffin tray holes.
- Spoon mixture on top, then freeze for 2 hours until frozen solid.
- Once frozen melt chocolate in a small microwave safe container and place the coconut in a separate small container for dipping.
- Pop one bite out at a time and dip into the chocolate and then dip in to the coconut, placing on a cold plate to avoid melting.
- Once they’re all done, place back into freezer until ready to eat.
95 calories per bite
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.