4 ingredient gingerbread balls – just 92 calories each!
You can’t beat the combination of dates, nuts and ginger in this simple bliss ball recipe. Just four ingredients (and no oven) is all you need to whip up this wholesome snack.
Thanks to the fibre and protein content, these Gingerbread Balls will fill you up and keep you satisfied until your next meal.
Love bliss balls? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and you’ll have access to recipes like ‘Nutella’ Bliss Balls, Apricot and Oat Bliss Balls, and Coconut Lime Bliss Balls.
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Place dates in boiling water and soak for 15 minutes, then drain.
- Blitz pecans and almonds for a few seconds then add dates and ginger.
- Blitz until combined. Don’t over blitz here, leave some texture.
- Roll into 8 balls and place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Can be store in the freezer/fridge depending on how firm you like them to be.
92 calories per ball.
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.