4 ingredient salted butterscotch fudge
When you just fancy something sweet and delicious for dessert, fudge is always a winner.
But instead of the sugar and butter-filled version, try making your own healthy version at home.
This simple recipe makes the most of a few pantry cupboard staples and tastes incredible.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge sweets and desserts are never off limits.
Join thousands of other mums and get access to tasty fudge recipes like choc-orange fudge, nut fudge slice and even top deck fudge.
- 1/3 cup almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Sea salt to sprinkle on top, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the almond butter, rice malt syrup, coconut oil and vanilla.
- While constantly stirring, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes, while still stirring.
- Working quickly, pour into silicone moulds then sprinkle with sea salt, if using.
- Place in the freezer to set.
- Note - it is not advisable to pour the mixture into patty cases as it is very difficult to remove the paper once they are set.
106 calories each
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.