5 ingredient peanut butter chia seed bliss balls
These 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chia Seed Bliss Balls are a quick and easy recipe that uses sweet and sticky sultanas to bind it all together.
The peanut butter and chia seeds add a great protein hit which will keep you feeling full and satisfied until your next meal.
We absolutely love bliss balls in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Access tons of recipes including Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls or our new favourite Choc Orange Bliss Balls.
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Soak sultanas in boiling water for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Blitz sultanas, peanut butter and vanilla until well combined and the sultanas have broken down.
- Add coconut flour and chia seeds and blitz again.
- Roll mixture into balls by squeezing mixture together with your hands. Add a few drops of water if you need to in order to make it hold together.
- Chill in the fridge until firm, and then store in the fridge or freezer.
118 calories per ball.
More on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
Our August Challenge is our METABOLISM BOOSTER CHALLENGE! The recipes on this Challenge have been specifically created by nutritionists to help you INCREASE your metabolism and help you shift stubborn fat.
The August Challenge STARTS SOON!
You can find out MORE about next month’s Challenge HERE.