5 ingredient 5 minute snickers mousse
All you need are FIVE simple ingredients and FIVE MINUTES to prepare this healthy dessert for the whole family.
When dessert is this tasty, you won’t believe that it’s actually made with healthy ingredients that are good for you.
This recipe is from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and just shows how easy it is to enjoy healthy meals and snacks while you lose weight.
- 1 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons cacao/cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate bits plus extra to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Serve into cups or bowls and top with the extra chocolate. Eat immediately or chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for 3-4 days.
226 calories per serve
To find out more about the challenge click HERE and to see some of the fantastic results mums have achieved click HERE.