6 Ingredient Pecan Nut Fudge
OMG! It’s the fudge recipe that the Healthy Mummy community has totally fallen in love with! Not only does it need minimal ingredients, 6 to be exact, but it is also super simple and quick to make.
The hardest part will be waiting for it to set because it tastes amazing!
This crunchy, nutty fudge comes straight from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is high in healthy fats which will keep you feeling fuller for longer. It’s a decadent and rich fudge so you only need a small amount. Perfect with a cup of herbal tea.
|Prep Time||70 minutes|
|Cook Time||3 minutes|
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, roughly chopped
- Add the coconut oil and peanut butter to a saucepan over a medium heat. Stir to combine until melted and smooth, around 3 mintues. Set aside as cool.
- When the mixture is cool, mix in the liquid stevia, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Spread this mix into a lined slice tray.
- Sprinkle the pecans over the top and gently press into the mix.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until the fudge reaches your desired consistency.
- Slice into 20 pieces. 1 piece is 1 serve.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge fo up to 2 months.
129 calories per serve
See how to make it in silicone moulds here!
If you love the sound of this recipe, why not try the Peanut Butter Fudge Bars which are just as delicious.
Want more Healthy recipes like this one? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
This recipe from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is a yummy example of just SOME of the delicious, healthy and easy to make snacks and meals you can tuck in to.
With over 4,500 recipes to choose from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge helps you eat well (and deliciously) with ease and while losing weight Start your Healthy Mummy Journey Today.
You can learn more about our Challenge HERE.