4 ingredient apricot and chocolate bites
Healthy Mummy Jessica Giles has created these moorish treats made with dried fruit, honey and cacao.
Jessica says that these are based on Fruchocs, a South Australian brand of chocolate that Healthy Mummies from Adelaide and surrounds will know well.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge nothing is off limits – including chocolate!
With just four ingredients, these tasty little morsels can be yours in next to no time. Why not pop them on the meal plan for next week.
Some of our favourite 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge recipes include Chocolate Mint Creams and Chocolate Almond Fudge. As a member you’ll have access to these and thousands of other healthy recipes.
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 5 slices dried peach
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cacao
- Blitz apricots, peach and honey in a food processor.
- Divide into 12 balls and roll in cacao.
- 2 balls is one serve.
- Store in an airtight container.
110 calories for 2 balls.
Want access to 3000+ recipes and treats? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Do you want access to over 3,000 treats and recipes just like this one? After snacks that are TOTALLY DELICIOUS and actually good for you? Looking for meals that are loaded with goodness, full on flavour and can help you stay on weight loss track?
Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
- Customisable meal plans & personalised shopping list
- Budget & family-friendly recipes – option to increase number of serves for each meal
- 28 days of time-efficient routines (no gym needed) – with videos
- And so MUCH MORE!