Blueberry bites just 54 calories
For a fun purple twist on a bliss ball, these Blueberry Bites are perfect. Many bliss balls are sweetened with dates, but these use honey instead.
You only need five ingredients for this simple recipe. Why not pop them on your meal plan for next week?
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we have SO MANY bliss ball recipes that you will love. Think Salted Caramel Bliss Balls, Raw Carrot Cake Bliss Balls and Lemon & Coconut Bliss Balls.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut plus extra for rolling (optional)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Blitz all ingredients together until well combined.
- Roll into balls and dust with extra coconut if desired.
- Place in the freezer to set.
- If you find the mixture too wet, place it in the freezer for 5 minutes before rolling into balls
54 calories per ball.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for more than 4,000 DELICIOUS RECIPES!
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges run. It is like having a chef, personal trainer and motivator in your pocket, and everything is budget friendly.
Take part in our Challenges here.