Raw mint slice recipe
REAL MUM Caitlin Nichols has sent in her AMAZING Raw Mint Slice for us all to try which can be enjoyed guilt free when you are on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
This slice will be a HIT with all of the family.
Our Healthy Mummy Community is a positive, supportive community full of amazing mums helping each other out, encouraging one another and creating divine recipes like this one. Check it out now!
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 cup dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1.5 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp green mix powder e.g spirulina
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 3 tsp peppermint extract
- 1.5 tbsp coconut oil
- 125 g dark chocolate bits
- 2.5 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Grease and line a 25x25cm baking tray.
- Start soaking the cashews in water for approx 1 hour.
- Blitz dates, almonds, cacao and coconut oil in a food processor.
- Press firmly into baking tray and place in refrigerator.
- Drain cashews and blitz them with the coconut in a food processor until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz again until all mixed thoroughly.
- Press firmly into baking tray and refrigerate for approx 10 min.
- Melt chocolate, coconut oil and peppermint oil in a bowl for approx 60 seconds.
- Stir halfway through.
- Pour over the slice and place back in refrigerator.
- Once it is set (approx 10min) cut up.
200 calories per piece - you can make the serves smaller to reduce the calorie count
Recipe by Caitlin Nichols
Get more delicious recipes like this raw mint slice on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!