No bake Caramel Biscoff Balls
These delectable Caramel Biscoff Balls from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge are seriously delicious and perfect for when you crave something sweet but don’t want to go off track with your weight loss goals.
Let’s face it, even when you’re really committed to weight loss or healthy eating, there are times when hunger pangs inevitably strike so it’s really important to have the right healthy snacks on hand.
Not only do these Caramel Biscoff Balls taste really REALLY good, they’re also surprisingly filling. And at just 119 cals per ball, that exactly the sort of snack you’re after. These contain the super popular Premium Blend Caramel Bikkie Smoothie mix, that tastes just like Biscoff.
Combined with other high protein and high fibre ingredients like oats, medjool dates and almond meal, these Caramel Biscoff Balls will fill the gap in between meals and satisfy those sweet cravings. Plus, they’re super easy to make! BONUS!
- 4 medjool dates pitted
- 4 biscoff biscuits
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 scoops Caramel Bikkie Healthy Mummy Premium Smoothie
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 2 tbsp biscoff spread
- Soak dates in boiling water for 5 minutes to soften.
- Blitz biscoff biscuits in a food processor to a fine crumb, then set aside.
- In the food processor, blitz together oats, almond meal, smoothie mix, cinnamon, coconut oil, maple syrup, biscoff and drained dates and blend well.
- Roll tablespoon sized balls and roll in the biscoff crumb mixture, then set in the fridge until firm.
119 calories per ball
Hungry for more Biscoff!?
Try our Biscoff Smoothie Bowl using the Caramel Bikkie Smoothie Mix