Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
Thanks Nikola for sending in her bliss balls recipe for us all to try – they look fantastic!
These balls are quick, easy and PACKED FULL of healthy nutritious ingredients- perfect for a healthy treat and can be enjoyed on any healthy eating plan.
- 40 g dates
- 40 g sultanas
- 1 cup grated carrot from 2 medium carrots
- 50 g oats
- 50 g Weet Bix approx 3-4 Weet Bix
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp coconut plus extra for rolling
- 100 g walnuts
- Place everything in the blender and process until combined.
- Roll into approximately 30 small balls and store in the fridge or freezer.
Calories per ball: 60