While it’s still what you might call a ‘sometimes’ food, this cake is higher in fibre and lower in added sugar than most pre-made options.
It’s also nut free, making it a great option for a healthy lunchbox treat for the kids.
Why not make a batch (or two) and freeze in individual slices. This makes it easy to defrost and reheat a slice for morning tea.
We love making healthy versions of the things you love as part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
There’s no need to miss out on treats while you lose weight in a healthy way. Find out about the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Join the thousands of mums on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge tackling and ACHIEVING their weight loss goals.
Whether you have 5 kilograms to lose or 35 kilograms to lose – The Healthy Mummy is here to SUPPORT YOU and your PERSONAL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.