This chewy slice is packed with nutrition and healthy ingredients. Keep it on hand for an afternoon pick-me-up snack – it’s perfect to keep you going until dinner time.
Keep healthy ingredients like date, nuts, seeds and coconut on hand so that you can prepare delicious snacks such as these anytime.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you never feel deprived or miss meals. In fact, we encourage 3 meals a day as well as 2-3 snacks (depending on your calorie needs).
More about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at-home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding-friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.