Quick and easy chicken satay noodles recipe just 295 calories
Is there anything better than a dinner that takes less time to prepare than it does to boil an egg? What about a tasty, healthy dish that combines delicious flavours and is packed with veggies and lean protein? We’ve got you covered with these quick and easy Chicken Satay Noodles recipes.
This chicken satay recipe is a simple dish and not only super quick to make and packed with a variety of veggies, it’s also low in calories, clocking in at under 300 calories per serve, perfect for busy mums following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 270 g soba or rice noodles or noodles of choice
- 400 g cooked shredded chicken
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 large carrot sliced
- 1 cup bok choy
- 1 red chilli finely chopped (optional)
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup coriander chopped
- Olive oil spray
- Cook noodles according to packet directions, drain, then set aside.
- Shred the cooked chicken and toss with the noodles
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame seeds, sesame oil and lime juice. Alternatively, place in a clean jar, seal and shake together.
- Place the carrot, bok choy, snow peas and chilli in a fry pan with a spritz of olive oil to lightly cook. Once cooked, add to the chicken and noodles.
- Drizzle with the sauce.
- Divide into four bowls and scatter with bean sprouts and coriander to serve.
Recipe makes 4 serves with 295 calories per serve.
For more healthy recipes like this chicken satay (that are made for busy mums), why not join thousands of other women on our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge?
Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
This recipe from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is a yummy example of just SOME of the delicious, healthy and easy to make snacks and meals you can tuck in to.
With over 4,500 recipes to choose from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge helps you eat well (and deliciously) with ease and while losing weight.
You can learn more about our Challenge HERE.