5 Ingredient Chicken Spinach and Bacon Stir Fry
Need a quick fix dinner that’s going to boost your metabolism and help you lose weight? This is it!
Just five ingredients are all you need, and you’ll have this on the table in no time. Save precious minutes by cooking the rice ahead of time, and just reheating it when you need it.
Baby spinach is high in iron. When we lack iron it can affect how efficiently our bodies use energy, so ensuring we have enough iron in our diets will make us feel energised and help to boost our metabolism.
Get access to thousands more healthy recipes like this when you join thousands of mums on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 1 cup brown rice uncooked
- 4 bacon rasher lean and trimmed
- 480 grams chicken breast fillets
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 red capsicum sliced
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- Dice bacon and add to a fry pan or wok over a medium-high heat. Fry for 3-4 minutes or until crispy. Set aside.
- Slice chicken and add to hot pan with the cooking juices from the bacon. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add capsicum and cook for 2-3 minutes until just tender, then add spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes until wilted. Return bacon to the pan.
- Serve stir fry on top of prepared rice.
404 calories per serve
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
Think of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge as the best value personal trainer, dietitian, meal planner, chef and motivational coach with DAILY support – that you have access to every day – without the high cost and all created JUST FOR MUMS.
Each month is DIFFERENT on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. EVERY MONTH you receive NEW 28 Days of FAMILY FRIENDLY customisable meal plans, daily exercise plans with videos and daily support. It’s also breastfeeding friendly.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has been able to help thousands of mums lose more than three million kilograms (combined).