When you really fancy a tasty takeaway, keep this vegetable stit-fry recipe top of mind! Packed with healthy veggies and protein-rich nuts and chicken, this vegetable stir-fry recipe is perfect for a quick and easy dinner.
This cashew chicken and vegetable stir-fry recipe were sent in by 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie. She says ‘There’s no need to order takeaway Chinese with this quick and easy Cashew Chicken & Vegetable Stir-fry! The whole family will be happy to see this served up for dinner.’
Feel free to use whatever veggies your family likes, or what you have on hand at home. You can also switch the chicken for beef or prawns if you prefer.
If you love stir-fries, you’ll love the recipes we have on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Think Hoisin Pork Stir Fry, Beef Stir Fry with Brocollini, or Sweet Chilli Chicken and Lime Stir Fry.
Want more recipes like this vegetable stir-fry recipe? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.