4 ingredient chocolate pretzel bites
For a sweet snack that the whole family will love, these chocolate pretzel bites are a must-try.
Just four simple ingredients are all you need to whip these up, and they look like you’ve gone to loads of effort. Perfect for a post-dinner snack, they’re just 80 calories each.
If you love chocolate dessert and snack recipes with just a few ingredients, you’ll love the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
We have stacks of recipes with five or fewer main ingredients. Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today and access recipes like Chocolate Mousse Cups, Choc Mint Bark or Dark Chocolate and Strawberry Parfait.
- 50 grams dark chocolate 70% cacao or higher
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 pretzels
- Over low heat, combine the chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla. Stir continuously until melted and well combined.
- Spoon even amounts into 6 silicone moulds, silicon muffin tins or paper patty cases.
- Place a pretzel on the top of each of the 6 chocolates.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Keep stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
80 calories each
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.
NEXT CHALLENGE STARTS MONDAY!