Two Ingredient Chocolate Watermelon Cubes
When starting a healthy eating plan, you may think that chocolate is the first item on the “not allowed” list. Great news! With The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges, chocolate is still included in hundreds of recipes so you never miss out.
Customisable meal plans also mean you can pick and choose your favourite treats or family favourites to include in your weekly meal plan.
Chocolate and watermelon…could it get more delicious? The kids will also love this easy to prepare 2-ingredient snack, and if you need to ‘bring a plate’ for a Christmas party – then THIS IS IT!!
- 24 cubes watermelon
- 12 squares dark chocolate 70%
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place watermelon cubes on the tray approximately 2cm apart.
- Stick a toothpick into the centre of each piece of watermelon then place into the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to chill.
- When ready to serve, melt the chocolate in the microwave in 20 second increments.
- Drizzle chocolate over chilled watermelon and serve immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container for 1-2 days.
Serves 4 at 114 calories per serve
Join thousands of other mums on our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and still enjoy your chocolate treats while following family friendly healthy eating and exercise plans.