Chopped Greek Pita Salad
This salad has been a firm favourite from our Healthy Mummy Vegetarian Cookbook. It's super simple to whip up and tastes delicious.
This Greek salad has been a firm favourite from our Healthy Mummy Vegetarian Cookbook. And with good reason – it’s super simple to whip up and tastes delicious.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge focuses on healthy fresh recipes like this one, so you can lose weight while enjoying delicious food. Enjoy our Greek salad recipe!
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 tsp white wine vinegar
- 8 cups mixed salad leaves
- 8 tbsp reduced fat feta crumbled
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers sliced
- 4 small wholemeal pita breads
- To make dressing, whisk together olive oil, vinegar and oregano
- Place lettuce, tomato, cucumber and feta in a bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and toss to combine.
- Cut the pita bread into triangles and serve with the salad.
Recipe serves 4 at 176 calories per serve
Join thousands of other mums on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for more simple recipes, like this one, including Vegetarian options.