5 Ingredient Coconut And Berry Jelly Pots
Jelly doesn’t have to be a dessert just for kids – these gorgeous jelly pots will be enjoyed by adults too!
The fresh berries add a great splash of colour as well as nutrition to this healthy dessert. Why not make enough for the whole family? Just 66 calories per serve.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we have dessert options for every day of the week. Think bliss balls, chia puddings, chocolate mousse and more.
You can find out more about this month’s challenge HERE.
- 1.25 cups unsweetened coconut water
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons gelatin powder
- 24 blueberries
- 10 raspberries
- Add coconut water to a small saucepan.
- Sprinkle gelatin powder over the top of the coconut water and allow it to be absorbed.
- Place pan over a low heat and stir for a few minutes until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add honey and stir until well combined, then remove from heat.
- Allow to cool and then pour into serving glasses.
- Add fruit and pop into the fridge to set for around 3 hours or overnight.
66 calories per serve