Delicious No Bake Coconut Rough Bars Only 140 Calories
This healthy snack is packed full of oats and coconut, and will give you a long-lasting energy boost. And when you’re running around after kids you need all the energy you can get.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we recommend you have three main meals and two to three snacks per day to lose pregnancy weight.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs or dark choc chips if preferred
- 2 tbsp Coconut flakes
- Chocolate Coco2 Spread to serve optional
- Line a square cake tin pan with baking paper (so they are easy to lift out).
- In a big mixing bowl mix all the ingredients together, start with the dry ingredients and then mix the wet ingredients in. Use your hands so that everything is mixed really well, and then they don't crumble apart.
- Press mixture into the pan, sprinkle coconut flakes over the top and press them into the top of the mix lightly
- Set in the fridge for 2-3 hours
- Drizzle some Chocolate Coco2 spread over prior to serving, this is optional
Makes 10 bars at 140 calories per serve
Thanks to Healthy Mummy member Ash for sharing this recipe with us. We love that you don’t even need to turn the oven on – it all just sets in the fridge.
If you love sweet treats and baking recipes like this, our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is packed with delicious ideas that can be enjoyed as part of a healthy lifestyle.