Crab Cakes with Wasabi Mayo & Rice Salad
Seafood is so good for you, especially when you’re losing baby weight, and these crab cakes are really delicious. They will appeal to the whole family, as crab is such a light-tasting meat.
This Recipe is an EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEAK from the September METABOLISM BOOSTING 28 day weight loss challenge. Sign up now and get 50% off!! That’s just over $1 a day for over 2,000 recipes, 350 exercises and 24/7 support to help you lose weight.
- 3/4 cup brown rice uncooked (120 grams)
- 170 grams tinned crabmeat drained weight
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives 5 grams
- 1 free-range eggs 50 grams
- 1/2 cup wholemeal breadcrumbs 30 grams
- cooking oil spray
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise 65 grams
- 1 tsp wasabi paste 4 grams
- 3 cups shredded baby spinach 90 grams
- 1 diced red capsicum 100 grams
- 1 tbsp lemon juice 20 mls
- Prepare rice according to packet directions. Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine crab meat with chives, egg and breadcrumbs. Form into 6 patties. Spray lightly with cooking oil and place on a lined baking tray. Bake patties in oven for 6 minutes, then flip over and bake for another 6 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Combine the mayonnaise with wasabi (add more wasabi if you like things spicy).
- Combine the prepared rice with baby spinach, capsicum and lemon juice.
- Top the rice salad with 2 crab cakes per person and a dollop of the wasabi mayo to serve.
340 calories per serve
Don’t miss out!!! Sign up now and get 50% off!! That’s just over $1 a day for over 2,000 recipes, 350 exercises and 24/7 support to help you lose weight.