Crunchy seed and nut clusters just 83 calories each
Nuts are a great option for a healthy snack. Not only do these Seed and Nut Clusters taste great, they are full of good fats and help to keep you fuller for longer.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we encourage you to try adding nuts to your meal plan each week.
Members have access to nutty recipes such as the Make Ahead Nutty Breakfast Loaf, Choc Nut Spread on Toast, and Choc Nut Bliss Balls.
Find out more about the challenge HERE.
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup shredded or flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Quickly blitz the almonds, cashews, pepitas and coconut into chunks, then set aside.
- Heat honey and vanilla on the stove top or microwave until it boils, the remove from heat.
- Add both mixtures together and combine well.
- Spoon mixture into silicone moulds or onto a baking paper lined tray and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely then store in an airtight container in the freezer to optimise freshness.
83 calories each