Cucumber S’Mores, Cream Cheese, Smoked Salmon
These delicious "S'Mores" are perfect as a quick snack and are great for entertaining, especially at Christmas. Get the recipe here.
These delicious “S’Mores” are perfect as a quick snack and are great for entertaining.
They are so easy to make and can be whipped if you are struggling to find the time or energy to cook.
The recipe comes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 2 Lebanese cucumber (400 grams)
- 8 slices smoked salmon (200 grams)
- 1/2 cups light cream cheese (120 grams)
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, chopped (20 grams)
- Slice cucumber into 1cm rounds and arrange on a serving plate. Slice the smoked salmon into small pieces.
- Top each cucumber round with a small amount of cream cheese and a few pieces of smoked salmon.
- Garnish with some dill to serve
Want more amazing recipes like this? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you after more healthy recipes that the rest of the family won’t turn their noses up at? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our meal plans and recipes use REAL ingredients and healthier food alternatives so you can enjoy what you are eating and see weight loss results.
You can learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.