Healthy no bake date and nut bars
High in fibre, sweet and satisfying – these Healthy No Bake Date Nut Bars are great to enjoy as a healthy snack to keep your metabolism in check.
With just four main ingredients, it’s SO easy to make your own healthy muesli bars instead of buying sugar-laden commercial bars.
So what are you waiting for?!
- 1/2 cup dried dates pitted
- 1 cup dried apple
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup cashews unsalted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- Line a shallow baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth and well combined.
- Add some extra water if necessary to make it easier for all ingredients to combine.
- Place mix in prepared tray and spread evenly, pressing down to form a layer.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm then cut into 10 bars.
- 1 bar is 1 serve. Store leftover bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
179 calories per serve.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge takes on a different theme and this April is all about the sugar detox.
Our Challenge has been able to help mums lose 3-4 kilograms in just one month.
Unlike other weight loss programs, our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge doesn’t deprive you of sweet treats and delicious meals. Rather you can snack on fabulous treats such as Peanut Bubble Crunch and Peanut Butter Fudge Bars and enjoy delicious dinners such as Mexican Lasagne and STILL lose weight.