These air fried, vegan donuts are bite-sized balls of yum. Using coconut sugar and with less fat than traditional donuts, these cinnamon flavoured snacks are an irresistible sweet treat. This recipe also uses aquafaba, the liquid from a can of cooked chickpeas, which acts as a great binding agent instead of egg or egg whites making this recipe perfect for vegans.
Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, they’re super simple to make. Just make up the dough, roll it into balls, coat them in cinnamon and sugar, and air fry to perfection. Done!
The Healthy Mummy’s new air fryer recipe range, as part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, has loads more of healthy air fried recipes that the whole family will love.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to lose weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- Over 450 at home exercise workouts (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Weekly customisable, family, and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to over 4,500 of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.