Banana Choc Chip Muffins Recipe
These banana choc chip muffins recipes are a perfect portion-controlled snack when you’re on a healthy eating plan. As long as they’re filled with nutritious ingredients, you can eat them warm or take them to work or school.
Healthy Mummy member Cassandra has cleverly created a recipe that can be made in two different ways – one with peanut butter and the other is extra-chocolatey.
And they’re both under 100 calories per serve!
- 120 g wholemeal SR Flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarb
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 8 squares 70% cocoa dark Cadbury cooking chocolate chopped
- 8 dates chopped and soaked in hot water.
- Drain dates and mix all ingredients together.
- I halved the mix and to one half added 1 tbsp peanut butter and to the other half 1 tbsp cocoa
- Bake at 180c for 10-15 min or until golden
Makes 12 mini muffins (or 6 Large muffins) - Banana Choc muffins are 80 calories per serve and Peanut butter, Choc Banana muffins are 95 calories per serve.