Whether you have this for a healthy breakfast or delicious dessert, you’re going to love this smoothie bowl recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
The Double Chocolate Premium Smoothie Mix has real choc chips and has an intense and indulgent flavour. It’s also full of vitamins and minerals and with the addition of some healthy ingredients, this recipe makes for a really nutritious meal or snack. Plus it’s only 308 calories.
Chocolate and coconut are a classic flavour combination that work well with any toppings you have one hand. Try topping this smoothie bowl with fresh or frozen berries or fruit, nuts or seeds.
The Premium Smoothies are helping mums SMASH their weight loss and health goals. As a whey based meal replacement, the Premium Smoothies are low in carbs but high in fibre and protein to keep you fuller for longer.
We have a range of different types of smoothies and flavours to suit everyone. Check them out here.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has heaps of really yummy smoothie recipes that make an ideal meal replacement and can help you reach your health and weight loss goals.
Want more recipes like this? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.