Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bliss Balls
This Healthy Choc Chip Bliss Balls recipe is not only HEALTHY but it’s also available on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
At just 82 calories per ball, you just HAVE to try them!
Today we want to share these choc chip cookie dough bliss balls from Kim Thomas. They pack a punch when feeding a craving, and you don’t need to feel guilty about eating them either!
- 1.5 cups almond meal
- 2 tbsp coconut oil soft
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 25 g dark choc chips
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Optional - dash of cinnamon
- Add everything except choc chips into food processor/thermomix and blitz for 20 seconds.
- Scrape down sides and blitz again for another 10 seconds (or until cookie dough consistency).
- Mix in choc chips with hands and shape into 16 balls.
- Put in fridge to set.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
82 calories per serve
If you love these bliss balls, then why not take a look at our list of top 10 bliss balls under 100 calories?
Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for customisable meal plans and over 3,500 recipes.