Healthy chocolatey Coco2 slice
Everyone loves Coco2 at the moment and Healthy Mummy Community member Kimberley Ellis knows what’s up! She has created the Coco2 slice!!!
Chocolate, delicious, guilt-free dessert! Yes please! We love that we can indulge in chocolate even when we’re on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
- 14 crushed Weetbix
- 1 cup crushed oats
- ¼ cup Nativa or coconut sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 egg
- 200 g butter
- 2 generous tbsp any Coco2 product
- Heat oven to 160C.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl, and then add the egg.
- Melt butter and Coco2 in saucepan over low heat. Once melted, fold into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press into a lined slice tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then cool on a wire rack.
- Optional: to make some icing for the slice, combine 1 cup of coconut sugar, 2 tbsp raw cacao powder or cocoa, and 4 tbsp boiling water. Allow to cool slightly and thicken, before spreading over the top of the slice.
- Cut into squares and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
256 cals per slice without icing