Don’t these look divine!
These impressive-looking bliss balls will go down a treat at a morning tea, or served for dessert with a gathering of friends. They’re too good to hide away! You might need to make double quantity though, because I can’t see them lasting long!
The chocolate flavoured balls themselves are delicious, but injecting the mint cream is a master stroke from Healthy Mummy Ash Petroff! And at 85 calories each, they’re perfect if you’re following a healthy eating plan.
We’re totes loving these little balls of deliciousness – you have to try them!!
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Join the thousands of mums on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge tackling and ACHIEVING their weight loss goals.
Whether you have 5 kilograms to lose or 35 kilograms to lose – The Healthy Mummy is here to SUPPORT YOU and your PERSONAL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.