Homemade Berry Popsicles – just 65 cals each!
These Berry Popsicles from the 28 Day Weight loss Challenge are super easy to make and are a delicious healthy version of a creamy icy pole.
With only 5 ingredients, these healthy popsicles will be a huge hit with the whole family and are the perfect treat on a warm day.
This recipe makes 8 so there will be plenty for everyone! And in the unlikely event of leftovers, they can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months
If you love frozen desserts you can access 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge recipes such as Frozen Yoghurt Berry Clusters, Berry Fool, or Berries and Cream Slice.
|Passive Time||4 hours freezing|
- 2 cups mixed berries fresh or frozen
- 1 small banana
- 2 & 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 200 grams reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt
- 1/3 skim milk or reduced fat milk of choice
- You will need icy pole or silicon moulds for this recipe.
- Blend together the berries, banana, yoghurt and milk (use dairy free options if required) with 10 ml of maple syrup until well combined and smooth.
- Drizzle 5 ml of maple syrup into the base of 8 icy pole or silicon moulds.
- Pour the berry mixture evenly between each of the 8 moulds and place in the freezer.
- If using a silicone mould, add an icy pole stick into each mould after about an hour in the freezer, so they stay standing up whilst the popsicles are freezing.
- The popsicles will need at least 4 hours freezing time before being removed and enjoyed. Sit outside of a freezer for a few minutes if difficult to remove from the mould or run the base under warm water to remove.
- One popsicle is one serve. Leftovers can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
65 calories per serve
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.