Chocolate and Coconut Lamington Smoothie 351 calories
If you love lamingtons but are trying to follow a healthy eating plan like the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, you’re in luck.
Today we have a fabulous smoothie recipe thanks to Healthy Mummy community member Bec Jackson that tastes just like one!
If you love the Healthy Mummy Smoothies, have you thought about a smoothie subscription? You can save money on every purchase PLUS get free postage. Find out more HERE.
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix vanilla
- 1/2 banana frozen
- 1 tsp coconut butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 square dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut butter/oil
- Desiccated coconut to decorate
- Blend the smoothie ingredients and add as much ice as you like for thickness.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut butter to make a thick sauce.
- Upturn smoothie glass in sauce and dip in desiccated coconut.
- Fill the smoothie glass, drizzle remaining choc sauce and sprinkle with coconut.
351 calories per serve
If you love Lamingtons – check out these 4 ingredient frozen chocolate lamington bites.
More on The Healthy Mummy Smoothies
Our meal-replacement Smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight.
See some of the amazing results Mums have achieved by drinking our Smoothies here.