Low-Carb Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
These delicious peanut butter cups are low in carbs and ideal as a sweet treat on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Store in the fridge or freezer for a grab-and-go healthy dessert. The whole family will love them!
For more incredible recipes like this one, join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Passive Time||30 mins|
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1∕3 cup cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 2∕3 cup peanut butter try to use 100% nut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Natvia natural stevia sweetener
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases.
- For the base, combine the butter in a bowl with the cacao powder, half the peanut butter, half the vanilla and half of the Natvia
- Stir until smooth and well combined.
- Spoon the mixture equally into the cases.
- Place the tin in the freezer for about 10 minutes, or until the mixture is firm but not hard.
- Meanwhile, prepare the topping by combining the melted coconut oil in a bowl with the remaining peanut butter, vanilla and Natvia
- If the mixture does not combine well, heat it in a microwave or in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Remove the tin from the freezer and spoon the topping mixture evenly over the bases.
- Return to the freezer for a further 20 minutes, or until set.
- Store leftovers in the freezer or fridge.
Recipe serves 12 at 128 cals each