5 Ingredient Mango and Honey Cheesecake Balls
When we shared a sneak peek of these cheesecake balls on our Healthy Mummy Facebook page, it went crazy. More than 2,400 likes and over 900 comments later, it was clear that this is a recipe that you need in your life.
With just five ingredients including in-season mango, these bliss balls are made even more decadent thanks to the cream cheese.
Put these on your to-do list, you won’t regret it.
And if you love mango as much as we do, you’ll love the recipes in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access healthy recipes such as Frozen Mango and Coconut Bark, Easy Mango and Passionfruit Trifle or Chicken Mango Filo Parcels.
- 125 grams firm light cream cheese from a block (not the spreadable kind)
- 1 small mango peeled and seeded (approx 110g)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut + 2 tbsp for rolling
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp coconut oil melted
- Line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Blitz the cream cheese and mango until smooth and creamy.
- Add coconut, honey and coconut oil and blitz until well combined.
- Place mixture in the freezer for 20 minutes to firm up.
- Roll into balls and place on prepared tray.
- Rolls the balls in the coconut now then place back on tray.
- Pop in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Can be stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
72 calories each
With over 4,000 recipes, 350 fat burning exercises and 24/7 support The Healthy Mummy can help YOU hit your goal weight faster and healthier.
To learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge OR to join – click here.