Three ingredient mango and raspberry sorbet just 64 calories
Homemade sorbet is a great healthy snack that is so refreshing. This 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge recipe serves 4 so you will have leftovers to freeze for another day or to serve the whole family as a delicious dessert.
Use frozen fruits if fresh options aren’t available, and mix up the combinations to make something that suits your family’s tastes.
At just 64 calories per serve, this is a sweet dessert that can be included as part of a healthy eating plan. This recipe comes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 1.5 cheeks mango
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- Dice the mango, allowing it to slightly defrost if frozen.
- Place mango, berries and juice into a blender and pulse until well combined. Serve immediately as "soft-serve" sorbet or place into a freezable container and freeze for an hour or so.
- Keep remaining sorbet in the freezer and allow to defrost for a few minutes on the kitchen bench to make it easier to serve.
64 calories per serve
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for over 4,500 DELICIOUS recipes!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.