No bake chocolate coconut bites
Remember the good old chocolate crackles at birthday parties? Well with this healthy recipe you can have a party every day.
Using puffed rice gives the crunch you love, and the peanut butter and coconut add the sweetness.
At just 66 calories per serve, enjoy two for a healthy morning or afternoon tea.
If you love no bake recipes, join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access our healthy recipes. Think Dark Chocolate Coconut Roughs, Fruit and Nut Choc Corn or Mint Slice Bites.
Click on the link to find out more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cacao
- 3/4 cup puffed rice
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- Combine peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup and cacao. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Add puffed rice and coconut and mix well.
- Press into mini muffin moulds or a lined slice tin.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- If using a slice tin, cut into 9 pieces once set.
- Keep stored in the fridge or freezer.
66 calories each
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.