NO BAKE chocolate peanut butter oat cookies – YUMMO!
Keep these healthy ingredients in the pantry and you can make these no-bake cookies in next to no time.
We love recipes that are no bake, they save so much time for busy mums.
The kids can enjoy these nutty biscuits as a healthy afternoon tea instead of a store bought cookie.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we have stacks of no bake recipes, including fruity slice, chocolate bliss balls and even peanut butter fudge.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add oats and pepitas to a bowl and set aside.
- Place a small saucepan over low heat and add coconut oil, maple syrup, cacao powder, peanut butter and vanilla extract. Heat slowly and stir until melted and well combined.
- Remove from heat and pour over oats and pepitas.
- Mix until well combined then spoon into moulds or patty cases
- Pop in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Keep stored in fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
110 calories each.
Get 3,000 DELICIOUS recipes on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.