Cookie dough is one of those foods that is just DELICIOUS and best eaten raw. Whether it’s straight out of the mixing bowl or set inside ice-cream, everyone LOVES it. The only problem is that it usually does not support healthy weight loss.
So what if we told you we had a healthy version that you could enjoy as part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge? It’s true! And just five ingredients, making it super easy to prepare.
Why not get the kids involved with this over the holidays? You don’t even need to turn the oven on!
Want to access thousands of healthy recipes like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.
IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE!