When the weather is warm, the last thing you feel like doing is cooking in a hot kitchen. And that’s where this beautiful bruschetta recipe red onion really comes into its own.
There’s no need for this fresh, colourful, tasty dish to be reserved for a canapé. You can make it into a healthy meal that’s perfect to enjoy as part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
There are so many variations to this bruschetta recipe red onion, you can really get creative and add whatever you like. It’s also a great option when you’re feeding a crowd – just make a big batch of toppings and let everyone help themselves.
For a more delicious recipe like this Bruschetta Recipe red onion Join us here at THE HEALTHY MUMMY
You could also try:
- Adding some freshly carved ham off the bone
- Spreading some pesto onto the bread before adding the topping
- Replacing the olives with an olive tapenade
- Adding some feta or ricotta and a squeeze of lemon
- Using different varieties, sizes and colours of tomatoes
- Spreading the bread with a home made dip such as our Minty Beetroot Hummus
- Adding some chopped avocado
- Throwing a cooked BBQ prawn on top of each one