Orange And Mustard Glazed Pork With Veggies
For a sweet and tangy meal idea, this simple orange and mustard marinade is ideal.
The whole family will love this stir-fry style meal, and you can serve it with whatever veggies or sides you prefer.
If you’re looking for meal ideas using pork, the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has stacks of options, including Pork Pineapple & Coconut Stir Fry, and Spicy Sesame Pork with Asian Greens and Rice.
Join thousands of other mums on the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and lose weight the healthy way. Find out more HERE.
- 450 g pork diced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Cornflour
- 1 sweet potato large
- 2 cups broccoli
- Mix the cornflour with a small amount of water to make a runny paste.
- In a bowl mix together the orange juice, mustard seeds, honey and cornflour paste and set aside.
- Peel and dice the sweet potato and steam in the microwave until cooked and then mash with a fork.
- Steam the broccoli on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- In a non-stick frypan on a medium heat brown the pork for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour the orange sauce over the pork.
- Turn down the heat to a simmer and cook until sauce has thickened, stirring as needed.
- Divide orange pork, sweet potato and broccoli between the plates to serve.
310 calories per serve