5 Ingredient Peach and Cashew Bliss Balls
Thank you to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie for sending us the recipe for these lovely bliss balls, using in-season peaches.
- 1 cup roasted cashews
- 3 peaches ripe
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut plus 1 tbsp for rolling
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Remove seeds from peaches and cut into quarters, place peaches on lined baking tray and drizzle with 1 tbsp honey.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Place peaches and the remaining ingredients into food processor and blitz until combined.
- Roll into 16 balls and coat in extra coconut.
- Place in the fridge in an airtight container to set.
75 calories per ball
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and access loads of healthy recipes making the most of seasonal produce.
We know you’ll love these peachy recipes, including Peach and Coconut Mousse, Grilled Peach French Toast or Peach Crumble Chia Pudding.
With over 4,000 recipes, 350 fat burning exercises and 24/7 support The Healthy Mummy can help YOU hit your goal weight faster and healthier.
Each month is a NEW Challenge theme with new recipes, meal plans and exercises – which means you will never get bored.
Our JANUARY CHALLENGE IS OUR DETOX AND SHRED CHALLENGE.
To learn more about our January Challenge OR to join – click here.