Mexican inspired Prawn and Prosciutto Taco Boats
These Prawn and Prosciutto Taco boats from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge are jam-packed with flavour, perfect for your next Taco night and a great option for entertaining.
With light and fresh veggies, like iceberg lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber and the lovely combination of spiced sweet prawns and salty prosciutto, these taco boats are topped with a delicious dipping sauce and parmesan cheese. They certainly pack a flavour punch and are just 146 calories per taco boat!
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes heaps of Mexican-inspired recipes to suit the whole family. From Mexican Style Chimichangas, Mexican Lasagne to Mexican Chicken Pie, there is a Mexican meal to suit everyone!
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup coriander
- 4 baby cucumbers
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 200 grams raw prawns
- 1 pkt taco seasoning (35g)
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 8 mini taco boats
- 25 grams Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp low fat mayonaise
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- dash of Worcester sauce
- Finely slice the cos lettuce, coriander, baby cucumbers and cherry tomatoes.
- On a medium heat fry the raw prawns in a taco seasoning until cooked through.
- Place the prosciutto in the pan and lightly fry for 2 minutes.
- Warmed the taco boats in the oven for 10 minutes on 180°.
- To make the dipping sauce mix the mayonnaise, tomato sauce and Worcestershire together.
- Put all the ingredients into the taco boat and top with the homemade sauce & parmesan cheese
146 calories per taco boat
Want more Healthy recipes like this Recipe? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
This recipe from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is a yummy example of just SOME of the delicious, healthy and easy-to-make snacks and meals you can tuck in to.
With thousands of recipes to choose from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge helps you eat well (and deliciously) with ease and while losing weight Start your Healthy Mummy Journey Today.
You can learn more about our Challenge HERE.