Raspberry and apple crumble breakfast muffins
If you think you have to give up sweet things while trying to lose weight, think again! These raspberry and apple crumble breakfast muffins are a deliciously healthy and sweet way to start your day!
You can even add in some Healthy Mummy Vanilla Protein Powder to help fill you up even more!
Shout out to Cassandra Wight for sharing her recipe with us!
- 1 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 3/4 cup natural Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 scoop Healthy Mummy vanilla whey protein optional
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 apple grated
For the muffin
For the crumble
- Pre heat oven 170c
- Place flour, egg, protein powder, yogurt, maple syrup and milk into mixing bowl and mix well
- Add raspberries and fold though
- Divide mix into lined muffin tray
- Place all crumble ingredients into bowl mix well then top each muffin with crumble mixture
- Gently press down crumble mixture with back of spoon
- Place muffin tray into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from tray and enjoy!
200 calories per muffin
Access more sweet treat recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.